Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The House has passed a bill to defund PP for one year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Not a chance.

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    And did you ever consider that you're the jinx you freaking barrel of acid?
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Thank you. I needed at least one of your brain dead, hateful morons to post

Wanna buy a bridge? I'm sure I can find one to meet your needs......the Ben Franklni, Golden Gate, Takoma Narrows
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

these stupid putz will believe anything to futher their hate for womens health, hell I can edit 4 loko gayte to look like an abortion video!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

From what I've heard of the tailgayte, it wouldn't take much editing.

Comment

Whiny superstitious

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            anti-intellectual bullshit. I suppose you only sit in the special OB chair during Eagles games. How'd that work out for you last week/
            DB

Comment

About the same as.......

anti-intellectual bullshit. I suppose you only sit in the special OB chair during Eagles games. How'd that work out for you last week/
              you sitting in your custom made bicycle seat to watch the game.

We lost.

Comment

I paid a Thai hooker

you sitting in your custom made bicycle seat to watch the game.

We lost.
                20 baht to hold the remote for me during the game. She said it would bring me a happy ending. Get it? "Hold the remote?" Ha.
                DB

Comment

"I give you good time Dimbus, go long time"

20 baht to hold the remote for me during the game. She said it would bring me a happy ending. Get it? "Hold the remote?" Ha.
                  Dim Bulb, Igglephan of foreign intrigue.

Comment

Only thing I learned in Bangkok worth a damn...

Dim Bulb, Igglephan of foreign intrigue.
                    ...was not to make eye contact with the Russians or their girlfriends. Bad things.
                    DB

Comment

But what about......

...was not to make eye contact with the Russians or their girlfriends. Bad things.
                      One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster?

Comment

Wanna buy a bridge? I'm sure I can find one to meet your needs......the Ben Franklni, Golden Gate, Takoma Narrows

"hateful" post in reply of a post that encourages the murder of millions of babies? hmmmmm.

Comment

Murder? Bwahahahahaha.......

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                          "hateful" post in reply of a post that encourages the murder of millions of babies? hmmmmm.
                          Go cry on the Pope's shoulder.

Only a complete asshole would be so cavalier to refer to a medical procedure performed thousands of times a year as "murder".

Nice job in following the religious nutbags and their evil agenda.

You and all your ilk make me sick. You don't like abortion? Then don't have one. Who the fuck are you to declare that women have to follow your nutbag beliefs?

Comment

The craziest part is that abortion only makes up 3 percent of PP's services. The asshole politicians are not defunding abortion, they're defunding affordable birth control and medical screenings. But it looks good to their moron constituents who only read the sensationalist headlines and don't bother to look into the facts.

I am with you OB, it makes me sick.

Comment

Working...
                            X