Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This offense needs to stop blowing goats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This offense needs to stop blowing goats...

.....and fucking show some life.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

They can't block. It's the sign of poor coaching

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      They can't block. It's the sign of poor coaching
      Or their guards are trash
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

That's on him as well

Comment

Mathis must be loving this

ugh

Comment

Hate to say it but....

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            Or their guards are trash
            ...they are not as bad as they are becoming predictable....no one is getting fooled by that inside trap anymore.....no matter what formations or personal combos you use to disguise it.
            Last edited by Raptor; 09-20-2015, 05:06 PM.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                ...they are not as bad as they are becoming predictable....no one is getting fooled by that inside trap anymore.....no matter what formations or personal combos you use to disguise it.
                Chip the GM looks iffy
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yep.....and no deep threath.

No DJax, No Maclin.....no one is scared of fucking 80 year old Miles Austin

Comment

It seems like whenever sproles is in they predictably go to him and the defense has him.covered or.double covered.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                    X