Start throwing shit on the field...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start throwing shit on the field...

You need to fucking make a disgrace of this team and energy efficient field and punk loser owner. I feel awful for all you guys who scrape and sacrifice and do whatever you need to to keep a season ticket and this is the shit you get. Just rip the seating out and throw it on the field. Get out there and destroy this temple to mediocrity!!!!!
    Charismatic megafauna.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DO IT!

TOTALLY!

Comment

Yesssss!!!
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Fucking Riot.....

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
        You need to fucking make a disgrace of this team and energy efficient field and punk loser owner. I feel awful for all you guys who scrape and sacrifice and do whatever you need to to keep a season ticket and this is the shit you get. Just rip the seating out and throw it on the field. Get out there and destroy this temple to mediocrity!!!!!

...burn your jerseys and throw them on the field.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

RIP THE WINDMILLS AND SOLAR PANELS OFF THE BITCH

AND THROW 'EM ON THE FIELD. YOU'D BE LUCKY TO POWER LURIE'S WINE AERATOR WITH ALL OF THAT SHIT!!!!

Comment

I'm serious, there's not enough cops in PA to stop an event like that. The way a fanbase storms the court, rush out there and destroy the place. Goal posts on Pattison Avenue! Fuckin' start smashing the assistant coaching staff members with Gatorade jugs. You want McMahon!!! We'll give you McMahon Lurie you son of a bitch!!!
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

So am I....

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
              I'm serious, there's not enough cops in PA to stop an event like that. The way a fanbase storms the court, rush out there and destroy the place. Goal posts on Pattison Avenue! Fuckin' start smashing the assistant coaching staff members with Gatorade jugs. You want McMahon!!! We'll give you McMahon Lurie you son of a bitch!!!
              The circus needs to burn.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

All they care about are their assets...

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

...burn your jerseys and throw them on the field.
                Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                The circus needs to burn.
                Depreciate those assets. It's the only way to effectuate change.
                Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Working...
                X