Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Eagles fans happy right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Eagles fans happy right now?

Anybody doing the "I told you about Chip" bullshit? I don't have the heart to go through all the posts.

I'll tell you what, I went all in on Chip and lost! But at least I'm getting no joy out of this.

A lot of happiness on here. But you already know the names.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Happy, who the fuck could be happy about this clusterfuck of a showing?

Comment

I don't feel like going through the posts. I was there. I lived it. I probably should've done some community service today or something.

Comment

No one is happy. Chip is a fraud that has been exposed. Maybe you clowns will look at him objectively.

Comment

Isn't your first post today (after the game) calling out 91EaglesD because he has confidence for the team?
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Isn't your first post today (after the game) calling out 91EaglesD because he has confidence for the team?
              Maybe my 5th post after I said I wasn't happy, felt sorry for the guys that went, and that I it was bad enough but it was on Bednarick day.

But if he can't take a little ball busting after this performance?

Comment

What's to be happy about? I like when the Eagles win and I just watched the worst Eagles game ever.

If you were "all-in" - whatever the fuck that means - why are you still here? Go away.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Fuck you. You nasty troll.

Comment

I thought you were all in on Harry. You lost. So leave the table.

Comment

Not happy, but if I don't force out a few lols, I'd murder someone.

Comment

im sickened... Truly am... Was excited for this year. Maxwell is pathetic. By far the player im most disappointed in

Comment

Nah I can actually afford tickets and still have fun at the games, unlike you. You redneck asswipe.
                          Last edited by rothdawg; 09-20-2015, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Keep sucking Kelly's cock. Jeffrey appreciates your business.

Comment

I'll tell you why there's hope

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                              Anybody doing the "I told you about Chip" bullshit? I don't have the heart to go through all the posts.

I'll tell you what, I went all in on Chip and lost! But at least I'm getting no joy out of this.
                              Because there are so many new faces on this team. If they play lousy football for a few more games particularly on offense, it is to be expected. But if after six games they haven't started clicking, then Chip is as toasted as Byron Maxwell on a slant coverage.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X