Thank you, Chip Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Chip Kelly

I'd almost forgotten what a cigarette tasted like after four months, you smoothie-mixing motherfucker.

Sadly, I hadn't...

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    I'd almost forgotten what a cigarette tasted like after four months, you smoothie-mixing motherfucker.
    Forgotten the smell of horseshit. Thanks Chip.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      Forgotten the smell of horseshit. Thanks Chip.
      I live in the desert. Every morning, when I leave for work on my motorcycle at 5AM, there's an overwhelming stench of death in the air. All of the rotting carcasses of the previous night's kills... whatever the coyotes, mountain lions and bobcats have left behind... permeates the air. For about ten miles of my commute, every fucking morning, that stench is glued to the interior walls of my nostrils. It's inescapable. And it makes horseshit smell like roses.

What Chip put on the field today is the embodiment of that stench. Horse shit would be like air freshener by comparison.

Comment

I live in the desert. Every morning, when I leave for work on my motorcycle at 5AM, there's an overwhelming stench of death in the air. All of the rotting carcasses of the previous night's kills... whatever the coyotes, mountain lions and bobcats have left behind... permeates the air. For about ten miles of my commute, every fucking morning, that stench is glued to the interior walls of my nostrils. It's inescapable. And it makes horseshit smell like roses.

What Chip put on the field today is the embodiment of that stench. Horse shit would be like air freshener by comparison.
        your dribble is excruciating. I looked at you previous posts before tonight. total bs. you're a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post
          your dribble is excruciating. I looked at you previous posts before tonight. total bs. you're a wanker.
          You looked up my past posts? That's fucking weird. I take it you don't have a woman in your life.

Comment

Of course he does.

You looked up my past posts? That's fucking weird. I take it you don't have a woman in your life.
            Who else would look up you past posts? Pussy. Coward.
            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
              Who else would look up you past posts? Pussy. Coward.
              Douchebag. Pyscho child. Nobody who values their time would look up my past posts. That's the point. Is this too complicated for you?

Comment

I looked them up because there's another dude on here, with "Duck" in his handle... And that guy's a pretty respectable poster. After reading your shit tonight, I wanted to see if it was the same "duck." Clearly not. You suck. Go Away.

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post
                  I looked them up because there's another dude on here, with "Duck" in his handle... And that guy's a pretty respectable poster. After reading your shit tonight, I wanted to see if it was the same "duck." Clearly not. You suck. Go Away.
                  Actually, I am the same person. You were just lacking in your forensic linguistics. Know the shot before your speak, son.

Comment

Working...
                  X