Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Browns and Raiders looked 1,000 times better than us (them) today

The Browns and the Raiders.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

The Jaguars and the Bucs too. Jesus.

Comment

Un fucking believable

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      nm
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        The Browns and the Raiders.
        Who the fuck is the "us" you speak of? I didn't throw any chikenshit six foot dump offs.

I remain blameless.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          Yep, the only team that looked equally pathetic as the Eagles was the Saints...but who cares...at least, they have a Lombardy.

Comment

No, not the Saints.....Dallas was the 2nd worst team in the NFL today and we lost to them and it wasn't even close.

Comment

Bwah !

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              Who the fuck is the "us" you speak of? I didn't throw any chikenshit six foot dump offs.

I remain blameless.
              True indeed

Comment

Anybody who says "I remain blameless" after a loss is a douchebag, at best.

Fuck you, fuck anybody who doesn't accept the loss, and fuck anybody who wants to pretend they didn't want this game.

This was a complete failure and requires someone taking responsibility beyond the traditional ceremonial chicken clucking.

Cue the Yakety Sax and increase the hate.
                WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
                  Anybody who says "I remain blameless" after a loss is a douchebag, at best.

Fuck you, fuck anybody who doesn't accept the loss, and fuck anybody who wants to pretend they didn't want this game.

This was a complete failure and requires someone taking responsibility beyond the traditional ceremonial chicken clucking.

Cue the Yakety Sax and increase the hate.
                  I'm not sure I follow the logic here, but I am sure I don't give 2/10ths of a shit. I don't take responsibly for failings that are out of my control. I wanted the win. A depleted Cowboys team wanted it more. If you want to take responsibility for that shitshow, it's all yours bro.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                    I'm not sure I follow the logic here, but I am sure I don't give 2/10ths of a shit. I don't take responsibly for failings that are out of my control. I wanted the win. A depleted Cowboys team wanted it more. If you want to take responsibility for that shitshow, it's all yours bro.
                    boring...

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post
                      boring...
                      So boring, you felt the need to respond.

Comment

Working...
                      X