Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they Go 6-10....

Who gets fired? What happens?

I know Lurie is patient but he had a gun put to his head this offseason by Chip and I don't think Chip gets more than next season to win a playoff game if this ends bad.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    Who gets fired? What happens?

I know Lurie is patient but he had a gun put to his head this offseason by Chip and I don't think Chip gets more than next season to win a playoff game if this ends bad.
    if they go 6-10 you relieve chip of gm duties and if he doesn't take that you fire him.

i mean, maybe bradford turns it around...but the rest of the moves look like total dog shit. maxwell fucking sucks. you take the one guy out of the legion of boom that everyone questions...and you get this.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I agree. I was told by someone that Maxwell was the Mike Pitts of Seattle's Secondary. That was a great comparison.

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      if they go 6-10 you relieve chip of gm duties and if he doesn't take that you fire him.

i mean, maybe bradford turns it around...but the rest of the moves look like total dog shit. maxwell fucking sucks. you take the one guy out of the legion of boom that everyone questions...and you get this.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        I agree. I was told by someone that Maxwell was the Mike Pitts of Seattle's Secondary. That was a great comparison.
        except that pitts played really well with atlanta before he was with the eagles.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
        X