Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week two

How are we enjoying things so far ?

There sure were some exciting games yesterday.

I really enjoy following all the big storylines.

Well....have a good week.

Oh...and go Colts !! I like their colors

How's Romo?
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

The sound of a clavicle snapping was pretty entertaining.
      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Reminded me of breaking the wishbone after Thanksgiving Dinner.

SNNNNAAAPPPPP!

Comment

... I'm not feeling your bounce and zest today!

Comment

Fuck off moron

Comment

It's really sad that Weeden will not take you to the promised land. And we will all be just fine with that.

Jeez, 4-6 weeks without their starting quarterback doesn't sound all that great, considering that even with General Romeo at the helm, they struggled like they were in quicksand to put up 13 points.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I don't think them Cowpies are much better off than anyone else.

Now please go back under the porch before the neighbors see you.
              Last edited by klauss; 09-22-2015, 09:17 AM.
              "I don't think there's anybody in this organization not focused on the 49ers... I mean Chargers."
              -Bill Belichick

"People think we make $3 million and $4 million a year. They don't realize that most of us only make $500,000."
              -Pete Incaviglia

Comment

Originally posted by klauss View Post
                It's really sad that Weeden will not take you to the promised land. And we will all be just fine with that.

Jeez, 4-6 weeks without their starting quarterback doesn't sound all that great, considering that even with General Romeo at the helm, they struggled like they were in quicksand to put up 13 points.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I don't think them Cowpies are much better off than anyone else.

Now please go back under the porch before the neighbors see you.
                Tell me again the final score the game? Oh yeah! 20-10... eagles struggled to do anything. Final score not even close to how bad we beat u guys down!! and we will get guys back...U have no excuse!

Comment

Shut up

Stop posting
                  "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

IF THE DOUCHEBAG COWFAG FAN IS IGNORED IT WILL GO AWAY, OR FALL ON THE FLOOR SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH CRYING ABOUT IT, ONE OR THE OTHER.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
                      Stop posting
                      U guys want to dog the other teams, but have a very thin skin, when your team sucks a$$! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        Reminded me of breaking the wishbone after Thanksgiving Dinner.

SNNNNAAAPPPPP!
                        Ans still could not beat a team missing DEZ, Romo, Scandrick, Hardy, McClain and Gregory! It will only be a worse ass kicking next time!! LOL But hey, U still have Chip!

Comment

MAYBE IT'S ME BUT WHAT IS FOTTBALL?

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                            MAYBE IT'S ME BUT WHAT IS FOTTBALL?

A new game where the Boyz destroy Eaglets! By the way, is that u crying in your profile pic?
                            Last edited by fottball+life; 09-26-2015, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fottball+life View Post
                              A new game where the Boyz destroy Eaglets! By the way, is that u crying in your profile pic?
                              WENT TO SCHOOL IN DALLAS I SEE. IT'S A DRUNK SHITTING ON A COWFAG HAT THEN MAKING SOME PUSSY COWFAG FAN WEAR IT, WHO BY THE WAY ENJOYED IT. SAID IT REMINDED HIM OF HIS MOM SHITTING ON HIS HEAD WHEN HE SLIPPED OUT OF HER FOTTBALL SIZED SNATCH.

Comment

Working...
                              X