Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide Pool over?

I say we restart this bitch.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    I say we restart this bitch.
    I've been doing suicide pools for 10+ years...never seen everyone out (especially this number) out so early.

Comment

thats what we get...

...for picking a 36-year-old QB over Jameis Winston. They both looked better than Bradford, though.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        ...for picking a 36-year-old QB over Jameis Winston. They both looked better than Bradford, though.
        Apparently something is wrong with Brees' shoulder. He might even miss some time.

Comment

A comment on the reduced cache of the NFL for me is that I forgot to put in my pick.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Why? I don't think we should cheapen RSE's win.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I agree

It's over. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                It's over. So let it be written, so let it be done.
                America has been made great again.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Reward his win, my suggestion is to start over at week 3 as a second tournament.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X