I have to be honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    I'm aware who their receivers are. You also know who their QB is, right? That offense sucks shit straight from a dog's ass.
    I guess we'll just wait and see. I don't think the Beard is a great QB, but he looks much better than Samantha. Hopefully the secondary can pick him a few times. We could use some turnovers to help the O.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      I'm aware who their receivers are. You also know who their QB is, right? That offense sucks shit straight from a dog's ass.
      The Jets offense is averaging around 25.5 pts a game. The Eagles are at 17.7 pts a game. So if the Jets O is dogshit what does that makes the Eagles O?

Comment

My main concern is the "offensive genius" Chip...I really hope he can make some adjustments to things that are obviously not working. If he's open to change, which I fear he's not, maybe they have a shot. He should take suggestions from his offense coordinator into consideration.
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          If he's open to change, which I fear he's not, maybe they have a shot. He should take suggestions from his offense coordinator into consideration.
          I wonder if Shurmur is part of the problem right now, or if he could give the offense a spark if given play-calling duties. After all, Shurmur know how to maximize Bradford's abilities, or at least he did his rookie year.

I remember when Childress was ostensibly the OC of our insanely pass-happy attack, but then went to Minnesota and ran a running offense. Reid was clearly running the show completely when he was here.

Does Chip have the humility to turn over play-calling if it's clear that Shurmur could do better?

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
            The Jets offense is averaging around 25.5 pts a game. The Eagles are at 17.7 pts a game. So if the Jets O is dogshit what does that makes the Eagles O?
            That has a lot to do with the positions their defense puts them in. They're obviously better right now, but if the Eagles' OL gets their shit together to some extent, it's a very winnable game. The Jets' defense played well for 2 games. They're not some proven powerhouse.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

http://chipwagon.typepad.com/eagles/...-to-blame.html

This is a pretty decent analysis.

Comment

That was good. Thanks.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

BRADFORD'S IN GAME CAREER IS ,START SLOW, FALL BEHIND, GET DINK AND DUNK YARDS TO GET PASSING YARDAGE UP,THROW PICK LATE IN GAME, LOSE GAME, THE END.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    Antonio Cromartie was quoted today saying, after watching film, he thinks the offense ran faster with Foles than it is with Bradford.

I'm not making excuses for him, but with the no pads, one practice a day preseason they have now, they may not have had enough time to play at real speed to get their shit together with all the players Kelly replaced.

They aren't seeing in preseason what they see in the regular season, and the season may be too far gone by the time they get their shit together (if they ever do).
                    Yes, you are making excuses! Bradford is a joke and Murray cries himself to sleep every night wishing he had stayed in Dallas...Now he has an injured hammy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                      True, but our offense is worse right now.

Also, the Cowboys D-line is not the least bit talented and made our O-line into a complete embarrassment. The Jets might have the most talented D-line in the league.

I'm very worried about this game, and what an 0-3 start would do to this team mentally.

Something to think about! Only 3 teams, since 1990, have reached the playoffs after starting 0-3. And all of them lost in the playoffs!

Comment

Working...
                      X