My daughters, Yankees fans from birth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughters, Yankees fans from birth

Couldn't stand Johnny Damon and can't stand Jacoby Ellsbury. To my daughters they will always be stinking Red Sox.

I'm getting really close to feeling the same way about the cockroach the Eagles signed in the offseason. He better fucking pan out guards or no guards.

Two men without a country.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    Couldn't stand Johnny Damon and can't stand Jacoby Ellsbury. To my daughters they will always be stinking Red Sox.

I'm getting really close to feeling the same way about the cockroach the Eagles signed in the offseason. He better fucking pan out guards or no guards.
    Neither could buy a bag of dogshit for $1,000 in Boston.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Wade Boggs, Roger Steroids. Tradition.

Fuck them all.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Amen to that

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Wade Boggs, Roger Steroids. Tradition.

Fuck them all.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

And Mike Pussina.

Comment

No crabcake for you, asshole! And also Baby Fat Texeira

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            And Mike Pussina.
            "Nothing would be better than to play near my hometown of Annapolis"

Comment

Working...
            X