Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deerspine: Jon Anderson/Jean Luc Ponty

This has a chance to be pretty good.

I've been listening to jazz fusion (jazz rock) and Jean Luc Ponty since the 70's. BTW, the Grateful Dead and these jammie bands were an offshoot of jazz fusion.

who's the geezer playing fiddle?

Cholly Daniels??
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bwahaha!

The devil went down to Georgia!

Comment

I HAVE TICKETS IN HAND FOR KESWICK THEATER IN OCTOBER. ONE OF MY FAVORITES IS / WAS RETURN TO FOREVER, CHICK COREA AL DE MEOLA AND THE CREW.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Saw Ponty 20 some years ago (with the Yellowjackets opening), and it was pretty cool. Combining him with Anderson could make for an interesting gig.

Comment

I used to know a guy who worked there

Nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
              I've been listening to jazz fusion (jazz rock) and Jean Luc Ponty since the 70's.
              Jean Luc - Cosmic Messenger was a favorite back in the day

Comment

MY BROTHER'S OLD SCOUT MASTER WORKED THERE TILL HE DIED A FEW YEARS BACK. HE WAS THERE WHEN IN HIS WORDS, "A TALL BLONDE GUY WITH AN ENGLISH ACCENT SHOWED UP TO TRY THE PIPE ORGAN, SO I LET HIM PLAY FOR HALF HOUR OR SO" HE HAD NO IDEA IT WAS MR. WAKEMAN. WOW

Comment

I actually downloaded that one via Apple Music just the other day. Also Imaginary Voyage (the song New Country is a classic).

Comment

DSG My main man,,,missed you at the gayte

CB gave me your cell No,,,wanted to get in touch with you since Squire Passed. Hope things are looking up...will be in touch...
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      CB gave me your cell No,,,wanted to get in touch with you since Squire Passed. Hope things are looking up...will be in touch...
                      GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU WANT TO.
                      WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE JON AND PONTY BAND. SHOULD BE AMAZING. HAVE TICKETS AROUND 10TH ROW FROM STAGE.

Comment

Will do,,,welcome Back!

hope you and the Mrs are doing well,,,ttys
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                        X