I WANT TO THANK.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WANT TO THANK.....

CB EAGLE, ZUBAZ, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL IRISH GEORGE, AND ESPECIALLY GOD FOR PUTTING THESE GENTLEMEN IN MY PATH TO HELP GET ME THROUGH WHAT WAS A TIME OF PURE HELL IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU MY BROTHERS.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Nice to see you back brother. Hope things are alright.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Life is funny. All because your dog pulled a deer head with spine out of the woods.

Comment

I didn't do anything but...

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        CB EAGLE, ZUBAZ, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL IRISH GEORGE, AND ESPECIALLY GOD FOR PUTTING THESE GENTLEMEN IN MY PATH TO HELP GET ME THROUGH WHAT WAS A TIME OF PURE HELL IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU MY BROTHERS.
        ...Im happy you are doing OK and thrilled to see the cap locks on Igglephans again.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Welcome back DSG

Here's hoping things continue to get better.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

No biggy, always here for ya.

Comment

Good things come to good people
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

What kind of acceptance speech is THIS?

You forgot to thank your lord and savior Jesus Christ.

But seriously, just heard about your adversity and I'm wishing you good luck and prosperity in the very near future.

Comment

You forgot to tell them the best news!
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

He's pregnant?
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                    X