Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradford has to deliver a better pass to RB

nm
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

He's gotta catch that. It's a TD.

Comment

he's making mcnabb look accurate

Comment

Not an ideal pass but catchable. Matthews blew his load early and was starting up field before securing the rock.

Comment

When you throw the ball to any RB besides Sproles, it needs to be in stride and in the direction he is facing. A receiver would have made that catch look routine, but not a RB.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yeah. No shit. RBs have a hard time with passes that hit then in the chest. Sproles scores a TD on that.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              nm
              Yes hit him in stride not behind him

Comment

Westbrook would have caught that pass.

Comment

Fitzpatrick passes to the hands, out in front, like your supposed to.

Comment

and there it is1

N/T

Comment

Bradford lurks this site.

Comment

DaBallsY'all
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Beautiful toss from Sam. People need to calm down and give the guy a chance to grow with the offense. I know the last two weeks were a steamy pile of dog shit, but you can't have the kind of roster turn over coupled with a new qb who hasn't thrown a meaningful pass in two years and expect immediate success.

Give it time...

Comment

Working...
                          X