Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam looked good on that drive.

He plays like that... They win a lot of games
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Originally posted by nerd View Post
    He plays like that... They win a lot of games
    Ya think? I'm not seeing much. If he could throw downfield occasionally, it would really help. This dink and dunk shit is too mistake prone.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Ya think? I'm not seeing much. If he could throw downfield occasionally, it would really help. This dink and dunk shit is too mistake prone.
      On that drive. The pass to ertz and matthews were nice. Look...I'm reaching here.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

On that drive. The pass to ertz and matthews were nice. Look...I'm reaching here.

I know he had a full camp, BUT, of course was limited, is he still getting the rust off? "Hoping like hell that is it"

Comment

Serviceable occasionally but not a guy I'm going to resign for big bucks.

It's been a great quarterback duel so far.
          Last edited by Maniac; 09-27-2015, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Overall I agree with you right now (also hoping he is still working the kinks out) but I'm not sure he ever has people open downfield. Still haven't replaced DJax.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              I'm not sure he ever has people open downfield.
              Still have to demonstrate willingness to take a shot.

Comment

Overall I agree with you right now (also hoping he is still working the kinks out) but I'm not sure he ever has people open downfield. Still haven't replaced DJax.
                Agholor is miserable.

Comment

Maclin could get deep. Huff has good speed. I think last game the all-22 showed kk open by a mile deep. Sam just doesn't trust throwing deep.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                    Agholor is miserable.

Yeah but he is also a rook, I'm willing to give him the first couple of games, esp. considering the way some of the vets have played.
                    Last edited by Eagle Road; 09-27-2015, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                      Yeah but he is also a rook, I'm willing to give him the first couple of games, esp. considering the way some of the vets have played.
                      I think he might be good, but he doesnt have good enough hands. Not a great route runner. He just is not ready yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X