I'm trying to work up the energy for a hate week post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying to work up the energy for a hate week post

But I just can't do it. This season sucks already. I've said it before, I don't like your team, but you're a lot less objectionable than Dallas or the Giants. Hope you guys get your shit together, because I'm pretty sure my team's going nowhere.

Shut up, asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
      But I just can't do it. This season sucks already. I've said it before, I don't like your team, but you're a lot less objectionable than Dallas or the Giants. Hope you guys get your shit together, because I'm pretty sure my team's going nowhere.
      Go fuck yourself
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Fuck off

You suck
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Ah, excellent, that does feel better.

Comment

You can stop posting now.

Comment

Is this the douche foreSkin fan that lost a bet and said he'd never post here again?
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                Is this the douche foreSkin fan that lost a bet and said he'd never post here again?
                NHOH

Comment

He's the fuck that tries to pull the self deprecating nice guy approach. Just a spineless coward that needs to lay down on the tracks
                  I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

No, that was micheal_33 I think, and to his credit, I think he's only broken his promise once or twice.

As 91Eagles said, I generally play the nice guy. And speaking of nice, man is the weather beautiful this week. A nip of fall in the air...since about 4:00 p.m. Sunday, things have just been a little sweeter, sun shining a little brighter, how about you guys? Let me know if you can see anything through your tears and hand wringing.

Originally posted by Irish George
                    You suck
                    Except for you. I don't care how wrinkled up old lesbian lookalikes feel.

Comment

Bwah! Nice! Stick the knife in and twist it!

I'd do the same thing!

Comment

No, that was micheal_33 I think, and to his credit, I think he's only broken his promise once or twice.

As 91Eagles said, I generally play the nice guy. And speaking of nice, man is the weather beautiful this week. A nip of fall in the air...since about 4:00 p.m. Sunday, things have just been a little sweeter, sun shining a little brighter, how about you guys? Let me know if you can see anything through your tears and hand wringing.

Except for you. I don't care how wrinkled up old lesbian lookalikes feel.
                        Ah, that's the douche, micheal_33...I knew there was a number in the handle.
                        Thank you kind sir, you have yourself a swell day.
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                        X