Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Jordan Matthews have all these SEC records?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Jordan Matthews have all these SEC records?

All-time SEC leader in receptions and receiving yards. I don't see what's so great about this guy. Is Chip using people incorrectly?

He's catching nearly 8 balls per game? The dude just gets open, that's how
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      All-time SEC leader in receptions and receiving yards. I don't see what's so great about this guy. Is Chip using people incorrectly?
      This didn't seem to be such a problem last year. I think he's gonna bounce back.

Comment

Of all the guys to rag on I don't get why it's Matthews.

Go after that bust Ertz. He's a problem and a loser
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

10th in the NFL in receptions with a QB that's been pretty awful so far this season.

Comment

How many drops does he have so far?

Bradford has his issues, but less some of those drops and we (YES) are 2-1 if not 3-0

Tell you one thing, I'd be ok never seeing Miles Austin on the field again... whadda bum

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

Bradford has his issues, but less some of those drops and we (YES) are 2-1 if not 3-0

Tell you one thing, I'd be ok never seeing Miles Austin on the field again... whadda bum
              Rasheed Bailey couldn't offer more to this team then Miles Austin? What the hell is that all about?
              Last edited by D Leff; 09-28-2015, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Couldn't agree more about Austin, I would have rather they ate the contract and kept Bailey, at least he had an upside, Miles Austin is heading off a cliff.

Comment

This x 1000. Every time he appears on my TV screen, he's dropping a pass. He does nothing. Maybe he's a good blocker or something...
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah I don't get it, Austin is a vet but like ER said below he's heading for a long walk off a short cliff..

These WR's are the most annoying part of this team right now, I expected the OLine to have it's difficulties but I cannot explain what is going on with the wideouts

Comment

Yeah I don't get it, Austin is a vet but like ER said below he's heading for a long walk off a short cliff..

These WR's are the most annoying part of this team right now, I expected the OLine to have it's difficulties but I cannot explain what is going on with the wideouts

Don't beat me up too bad for saying this BL, but with as young as they are and a new QB, could it all(or most of it) be just a confidence thing?

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        This x 1000. Every time he appears on my TV screen, he's dropping a pass. He does nothing. Maybe he's a good blocker or something...
                        I'm fairly confident his full name is Passintendedfor Miles Austin because I hear it every pass thrown to him.

Comment

This is what we get for signing cockroach rejects. Between Murray and Austin the Eagles have gotten what is known in the law as "jack shit."

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                            This is what we get for signing cockroach rejects. Between Murray and Austin the Eagles have gotten what is known in the law as "jack shit."
                            I agree with this.

Comment

I'm still not ready to write off Murray. He was the only guy who looked like he gave a shit against the Cowboys. He looked like he wanted to kill someone. I'll take that. He's obviously been a huge disappointment but I'm willing to give him some more time.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X