Deion JERKOFF Sanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deion JERKOFF Sanders

On NFL network he says I think we overrated the Jets and it was not that impressive a win for the Eagles. What is he wetting his pants because the Cowgirls got spanked and the Eagles moved 1 step closer.

Serious question...did you consider that "impressive" yesterday?

If the Giants or Cowboys won that game and played how the Eagles (specifically the offense and the 2-minute drill defense) played, would you say it was impressive?

Nobody here likes Deion, but I don't think what he said is wrong.

Comment

Thank you

for saving me the trouble of writing the same thing. Happy for the win, but certainly not impressed.

Comment

Play calling at the end

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Serious question...did you consider that "impressive" yesterday?

If the Giants or Cowboys won that game and played how the Eagles (specifically the offense and the 2-minute drill defense) played, would you say it was impressive?

Nobody here likes Deion, but I don't think what he said is wrong.
        Was way too conservative. It was like Chip was afraid to go for the throat. Definitely not impressive, but who gives a shit. They got a win that they desperately needed.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Would be nice if, when he decides to play that way, he lets the fucking play clock run down before snapping the ball.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Sweep after sweep after sweep

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Would be nice if, when he decides to play that way, he lets the fucking play clock run down before snapping the ball.
            Enough with the sweeps, already.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

thecockJERKOFFfather
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X