Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gardner was best run blocker on Eagles?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gardner was best run blocker on Eagles?!?

That's what this article says.

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...ll-matt-tobin/
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Hack/idiot

Peters when healthy is our Best,,Id like to say Kelce but he's been kinda sucking lately.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Eagle fans are doing themselves a disservice ...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      ...by reading the press. The hype, good or bad, has been all over the place this past 8 months.

Sleep better and stop reading.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I stopped years ago...

didn't watch one pregame show for the SB in 04,,, never watch SC or listen to the Mediats,,,I do like checking out who's picking who to win,,So called Experts...when I saw all but one guy picking the Jets this last week I was very happy!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          Peters when healthy is our Best,,Id like to say Kelce but he's been kinda sucking lately.
          In fairness to the author I think he is just referring to the first three games this season, not overall.

Something is up with Peters-- he hasn't been that great this season. It's an area of concern for me.
          --------

Comment

He's dinged up ,,didn't finish the Last game

and I posted earlier this week,,Kelly needs to address the Oline early in the draft the next couple years,,Peters is in his 13 season and Chips Offense wears out all the lineman involved.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              In fairness to the author I think he is just referring to the first three games this season, not overall.

Something is up with Peters-- he hasn't been that great this season. It's an area of concern for me.
              Before exiting the game, Gardner graded as the Eagles’ best run blocker whereas Tobin received a negative grade, according to Pro Football Focus. Although it's fair to question PFF's method of evaluation at other positions, this analysis seems to be correct after re-watching the game.
              I noticed Gardner on TV too. Mostly in pass protection because it's harder to see what's going on with run blocking in the broadcasts. He actually looked really serviceable. Pass protection actually hasn't been much of an issue for the OL.
              Last edited by Melchior; 09-30-2015, 11:04 AM.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                and I posted earlier this week,,Kelly needs to address the Oline early in the draft the next couple years,,Peters is in his 13 season and Chips Offense wears out all the lineman involved.
                After further review I think the author is referring to the performance just in the Jets game alone. That makes more sense.
                --------

Comment

that makes much more sense

as the line goes so does the Offense,,,think as Iggles fans we all know that.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                  X