No announcement yet.

Wouldn't shock me if they (not we) try to trade Bradford for kaepernik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sams just a pretty boy, gonna take his NFL money an ride off into the sunset laffin all the way.

Comment

Slizz was obviously overexposed. Bradford was talking about retirement. And that's how he's playing. Just banking another 13M.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

CHIPS Q.B. IS NOT SHITFORD. HE IS A ONE YEAR FILL IN. HE'S Q.B. IS STILL IN COLLEGE. HE'LL DRAFT HIM NEXT YEAR.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          CHIPS Q.B. IS NOT SHITFORD. HE IS A ONE YEAR FILL IN. HE'S Q.B. IS STILL IN COLLEGE. HE'LL DRAFT HIM NEXT YEAR.
          Too late. I don't see the guy they can draft and plug in. Kelly only has two years left on his contract.

If Bradford busts out , it's Butt Fumbles' team next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
            Sams just a pretty boy, gonna take his NFL money an ride off into the sunset laffin all the way.
            Pig Stabber 2.0

Comment

n=3

He had a 91 QB rating in 2013, didn't play at all in 2014. Maybe we should see how the rest of the season plays out?
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                He had a 91 QB rating in 2013, didn't play at all in 2014. Maybe we should see how the rest of the season plays out?
                Obviously there isn't any other choice. Kelly has no Plan B. Bradford or bust.

Comment

Working...
                X