Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, I'm a "beta" for not buying into to Chump's bullsh*t.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    Take the loss out on me. Feel better yet? You took the easy way out on this season and just bet against the birds. Way to really go out on a limb
    I won't take the loss out on anyone but Chump Kelly.

I was optimistic about the season but now it is difficult to hope for 1 playoff game won (1 PGW).

Sam appears to be a sham and now I am waiting for people to call for the Eagles to tank the season for a draft pick.

Sickening.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Actually he didnt bet against the Birds. He just wasnt blind to Chumps flaws and the doubts about the team. Nothing wrong with that. IMO, it was bad kharma to be that cocky about this teams chances. Very foreskinneresque
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

But that will be too late
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          I won't take the loss out on anyone but Chump Kelly.

I was optimistic about the season but now it is difficult to hope for 1 playoff game won (1 PGW).

Sam appears to be a sham and now I am waiting for people to call for the Eagles to tank the season for a draft pick.

Sickening.
          I would call for a tank if there was anyone worth tanking for... That does not appear to be the case.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Not for Winnie

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            But that will be too late
            It'll buy him another year unless the Longhorns come up with cheerleaders.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              "beta" is some internet meme bullshit that people who hang out on reddit use to feel better about themselves. fuck that.
              That is exactly who this guy is. He was linking some MRA twaddle a while back too. Reddit is the hivemind of all that weak ass bullshit. I wonder what his Reddit name is, wouldn't be surprised if he is making a fool of himself on r/eagles too.

I've never seen a right winger eagles fan this consistently retarded since a certain window salesman.
              Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 10-04-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                Actually he didnt bet against the Birds. He just wasnt blind to Chumps flaws and the doubts about the team. Nothing wrong with that. IMO, it was bad kharma to be that cocky about this teams chances. Very foreskinneresque
                it caused a stir on the board which was the whole goal. You know me well enough by now I'm not a complete moron.
                I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I won't take the loss out on anyone but Chump

Sam appears to be a sham and I am waiting for people to call for the Eagles to tank the season for a draft pick.

...a draft pick that they'd better NAIL, being that they will only having ONE pick in the top 64+ ...

Comment

As a chip fluffer, I am really disgusted with all aspects of the team at this moment.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

One thing we all learned

u can't cutt Probowler after Probowler and replace them with Chumps, Busts and Jaggoffs, and then say why are we not competing!!!! once the teams know each other its hat on a hat,,who can beat the guy in front of them,,,were getting beat at 75% of the positions!
                      Last edited by TRENT; 10-04-2015, 05:05 PM.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                        Take the loss out on me. Feel better yet? You took the easy way out on this season and just bet against the birds. Way to really go out on a limb
                        I don't want to fight about this. Actually I would feel a lot better if the Eagles had won today.

I just feel the Eagles would have been a lot beter off if Kelly had made some different decisions. I will always believe that he traded for Bradford in an an attempt to get Mariota.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                          "beta" is some internet meme bullshit that people who hang out on reddit use to feel better about themselves. fuck that.
                          I don't know why 91 says it and I'm not commenting on that, but I was reading the 4chan boards this week after the shooting, where the faggots were talking about doing it before the shooting took place. They were all talking about betas, I was like "wtf". Fucking weirdos.

Comment

I don't want to fight about this. Actually I would feel a lot better if the Eagles had won today.

I just feel the Eagles would have been a lot beter off if Kelly had made some different decisions. I will always believe that he traded for Bradford in an an attempt to get Mariota.
                            You don't want to fight about this???? Look at the name of the thread then.

Comment

Why are you apologizing to this asshole? Your dedication to the Eagles is proven many times over. Worthless troll.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Troll? How many gaytes you been to, white trash?

Comment

Working...
                                X