Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sure, it was the Iggles that lost this game, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sure, it was the Iggles that lost this game, but....

Do the foreskins really get that close on the last drive without the TWO phantom holding calls on Carroll?

Maybe, but more likely not. As I've said too much the last year, fuck the players, it's the officials that determine the winner.

I just can't get that excited anymore. The NFL is a really, really sucky league. It's important to play games in England (like anyone gives a flying fuck), but fixing the game is the last thing on the leagues's mind.

So we lost.....eh, I'd have liked a win but it just ain't no big thing anymore.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

The foreskins probably got screwed worse than the Eagles did on calls, but there were awful calls on both sides. Either way, defensive holding is McMahon's ultimate tool.

Comment

OB: My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
        The foreskins probably got screwed worse than the Eagles did on calls, but there were awful calls on both sides. Either way, defensive holding is McMahon's ultimate tool.
        The flags are ruining the game. Makes you wonder if they should just get rid of them. Rollerball!
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
          Yeah, this is exactly like the Dallas games. I want to complain about the refs because they are garbage even though they didn't at all cause the loss.

Comment

As soon as I saw it was Jerome Boger...

I knew there would be some terrible calls. He's awful. We call him the new Walt Coleman.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              Do the foreskins really get that close on the last drive without the TWO phantom holding calls on Carroll?

Maybe, but more likely not. As I've said too much the last year, fuck the players, it's the officials that determine the winner.

I just can't get that excited anymore. The NFL is a really, really sucky league. It's important to play games in England (like anyone gives a flying fuck), but fixing the game is the last thing on the leagues's mind.

So we lost.....eh, I'd have liked a win but it just ain't no big thing anymore.
              That first holding call on Carroll made absolutely no sense at all. He jammed him and then got called for a holding in what would of been a third and semi-long.

Edit to add: Thank god basketball is starting up. No more 100000 commercials, no more waiting for a flag to pop up when something good happens... Unwatchable
              Last edited by phillyeagles36; 10-04-2015, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X