The Gold Standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gold Standard

Fuck you, Jeff Lurie. Eat shit. I hate your motherfucking guts.

but we gave away all of our good players and a second round pick and in return got injured players that were half as good at their best! We win!
    Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 10-04-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Who are all these "good players?"

Who? Maclin? People act like Maclin was Calvin Johnson now that he's gone. He sucked. Just an adequate #2 receiver. Nothing more, nothing less. Who? Desean Jackson? The guy who tanked a whole season sulking about his contract? Who? Lesean McCoy? The dancing machine with more negative yardage than positive?? Who? Nick Foles? The next Joe Montana?

Comment

Maclin and Desean shit on the garbage they have at WR right now.

Matthews and Agholor can't do something good without inevitably fucking up a few plays later.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          Who? Maclin? People act like Maclin was Calvin Johnson now that he's gone. He sucked. Just an adequate #2 receiver. Nothing more, nothing less. Who? Desean Jackson? The guy who tanked a whole season sulking about his contract? Who? Lesean McCoy? The dancing machine with more negative yardage than positive?? Who? Nick Foles? The next Joe Montana?
          You're right, *INSERT PLAYERS NAME HERE, IF YOU DARE* are all clear upgrades.

Is this seriously some sort of joke? Maclin sucks! So let's replace him with a loser rookie who can't catch. Upgrade! DeSean sucks, but we have Riley Cooper instead, Upgrade! LeSean sucks, let's replace him with DeMarco "-5 yards a carry" Murray! Upgrade! Foles blows, let's bring in Sam "worse in every statistical category compared to Foles and getting worse" Bradford! Upgrade!

herp derp why does our offense suck now?
          Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 10-04-2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

It's more about....

....the number of changes that happened overnight. Too much change. These guys will be better, but it will happen too late for it to matter.

Comment

The Fold Standard

I agreed with Sus,,it could be really good or it could be really bad.

The Min this guy cut DJ I knew something was wrong
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

To dump him without any compensation is....

....unforgiveable.

Comment

Didn't Chip try to sign Maclin? Isn't Mccoy out for the nextt 4 weeks? Isn't Jackson still injured? Foles vs Bradford....meh, who cares. Anyway, we didn't lose 3 games due to lack of offensive playmakers. We're losing because we're getting our ass handed to us in the trenches, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                    Didn't Chip try to sign Maclin? Isn't Mccoy out for the nextt 4 weeks? Isn't Jackson still injured? Foles vs Bradford....meh, who cares. Anyway, we didn't lose 3 games due to lack of offensive playmakers. We're losing because we're getting our ass handed to us in the trenches, plain and simple.
                    Chip tried to sign maclin, and signed Murray instead. Murray is useless. McCoy never should have gone, but even if he did Murray adds nothing in this RBBC. We have a ton of other depth at ILB and Kiko is an injury machine. Foles and bradford may be a meh but foles doesn't cost 13 mil and a 2nd round pick. This is money we could have spent on useful players. Jackson is old news, but we all know it wouldn't hurt if he was still on board. Mathis is a dick but he should still be here.

All of the moves are, AT BEST, washes in theory. But the reality is they all failed.
                    Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 10-04-2015, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Chipford Davis Standard
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                        Maclin and Desean shit on the garbage they have at WR right now.

Matthews and Agholor can't do something good without inevitably fucking up a few plays later.
                        They will both be fine. Matthews was great last season.

NFL fans were spoiled last season with Beckham and Evans (who's struggling as well). It's rare that rookies, or even second-year players have a huge impact. Unfortunately, this team doesn't really have any other choice...another thing I blame Chip for.

Comment

Working...
                        X