I actually didn't watch the game today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually didn't watch the game today

First time I can remember not watching. The product is garbage. The O line isn't going to miraculously get better. They are what they are. Dream season v2. I hope there is a stud tackle in the early part of the draft.
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 10-04-2015, 10:22 PM.

QB* ?

Comment

I wouldn't put a young qb behind these retards

Comment

I can't believe it's come to this. Week fucking 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          First time I can remember not watching. The product is garbage. The O line isn't going to miraculously get better. They are what they are. Dream season v2. I hope there is a stud tackle in the early part of the draft.
          They need like three lineman. Johnson looks like shit... Both guards aren't very good. Peters is like 40 years old and Kelce hasn't looked good either. They're a complete mess at OL, WR, and at QB....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            I wouldn't put a young qb behind these retards
            Maybe they can take a QB in the first and then use their second for an OL...oh, wait....

Comment

As bad as they've been they are two missed fgs and an Xp away from being 3-1. This whole defense on the field for 40 fucking minutes every game is awful. Running a hurry up offense like that and they don't have the personnel to block. Kelce is garbage.
              Last edited by Greenstealth; 10-04-2015, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X