Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did they release that shameful kicker yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they release that shameful kicker yet?

Just bring in the next scrub, couldn't be worse.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

make him walk back from DC
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Sign Nick Novak.

Comment

lol fucking Caleb Sturgis.... CMon bro

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          Sign Nick Novak.
          Did Houston cut him already?

Comment

Is Henery available?
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Did Houston cut him already?
              Wasn't aware they signed him. Hahaha, they signed him what, a day after the Iggs tried him out?

Edit: he missed a FG today as well. Wow.
              Last edited by Ground_Meat; 10-04-2015, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Is Henery available?
                They could sign him and Murderleg to combo contract.

Comment

Shameful shit
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

If that fucker is on the team and misses a kick next week...batteries and snowballs need to be thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                      If that fucker is on the team and misses a kick next week...batteries and snowballs need to be thrown.
                      100%

Comment

Working...
                      X