• Show
Clear All

• This team SUCKS

Frankly they were lucky to win last week against the stinking Jets
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Ivory and Decker were out. Jets lacking in Sports Science.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      i went bananas on bradford last week. honestly...some of those deep throws were pretty freaking nice. no penalty on the ertz td and he has 4. i honestly wonder if it's chips o that's holding everything back...that and his fucking disrespect for talent on the o-line.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        i went bananas on bradford last week. honestly...some of those deep throws were pretty freaking nice. no penalty on the ertz td and he has 4. i honestly wonder if it's chips o that's holding everything back...that and his fucking disrespect for talent on the o-line.
        The Ertz nullified TD was sickening, followed immediately by the missed fg so we got 0 out of that drive.

And the stupid double reverse call when they finally had the skins on their heels.

SMDH

Comment

Working...
        X