still not ready to bail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still not ready to bail

maybe I'm nuts but I cant give up on my Eagles just yet.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    I'm looking forward to not having to shell out for Playoff tickets... AGAIN

Fuck a Chump Kelly. Today was a DISGRACE.

Oh well, I have bigger problems in my life right now than the stupid Birds.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I hear you

especially your last sentence.

I'm just going on the record that I still have hope for this team this season. Cant give any reasons to justify it, other than its still early and the division sucks.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

especially your last sentence.

I'm just going on the record that I still have hope for this team this season. Cant give any reasons to justify it, other than its still early and the division sucks.
        F*cked up as it is... you are correct that there is still a chance...
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Comment

Still just a game out of the division but it's hard to imagine this team really improving in specific areas (line).

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Still just a game out of the division but it's hard to imagine this team really improving in specific areas (line).
              Yep only one game out of first but the concerns for me start at BOTH lines.

OL can't protect or open holes as of yet.

DL can't pressure the QB so Davis blitzes constantly and the back end, who play 8 yards off to begin with, can't hold up.

Add to this the simply ridiculous amount of drops the receivers/backs have through 4 games and well its a hot mess.

Saving grace is the Romo/Dez injusries have brought the Cownoys back to the pack, otherwise I have little doubt they'd be 4-0 right now and the season would be over.

The Giants are a viable threat as well and will only get better when Cruz returns. This will be a bad match up for the Eagles defense as well.

The skins flat out suck. Disgraceful loss today to a team that will be 5-11 at best.

Circle next Sunday on your calendar because the season either begins or ends right there. A win vs NO at home and you start to feel good about things, maybe the OL plays better, the run game starts to click & the receivers bring their hands. There will be BIG plays avilable because that baffoon Ryan will send the house at will so IF the OL holds it could be a fun game (finally) for the offense.

A loss however, regardless of what the other NFC east teams do and it's time to start planning for the holidays folks.

So which will it be?

We shall see...

Comment

Anything is possible. However, this OL appears to be one of the worst in the league in the run game. That kills seasons.

Comment

Awful. 3 D-lineman owning 5 O-lineman.

Comment

Better change up the ingredients in their smoothies and tuck them in 30 minutes earlier every night.

Comment

Working...
                    X