No announcement yet.

Crazy though how this is setting up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy though how this is setting up...

Dallas 2-2 play NE next week. This after losing two more starters yesterday in Dunbar and their captain Sean Lee. I expect them to be 2-3 after next week, then they have their bye week.

Giants get a lay up vs SF so they will be 3-2....headed to Philly week 6.

Washington I could care less about because they flat out suck and won't win more then 5 games.

So look at the Eagles... Beat N.O. next Sunday (it won't be easy that's for sure) and look where things could be one week from today.

Tied with Dallas and a game behind the Giants with the G men coming to town.

Season really is on the next next Sunday vs N.O. folks.

Originally posted by Speed_Kills View Post
    Dallas 2-2 play NE next week. This after losing two more starters yesterday in Dunbar and their captain Sean Lee. I expect them to be 2-3 after next week, then they have their bye week.

Giants get a lay up vs SF so they will be 3-2....headed to Philly week 6.

Washington I could care less about because they flat out suck and won't win more then 5 games.

So look at the Eagles... Beat N.O. next Sunday (it won't be easy that's for sure) and look where things could be one week from today.

Tied with Dallas and a game behind the Giants with the G men coming to town.

Season really is on the next next Sunday vs N.O. folks.
    I do agree with your logic but I can not see them beating the Saints, this team is bad.

Comment

Why not? Brees is beat up. This team is bad right now, but I could see them pulling it together as well.

Comment

Washington, with Kurt fucking Cousins at the helm had over 400 yards of total offense.. Imagine what happens against a team with a competent QB.

Comment

Stop. You act like teams don't make adjustments. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but saying we don't have a chance against the 1-3 Saints is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeHeadedMonster View Post
            Washington, with Kurt fucking Cousins at the helm had over 400 yards of total offense.. Imagine what happens against a team with a competent QB.
            Drew Brees is not dominant right now. His weapons are more limited than they have been in the past and his shoulder is jacked up. They are also a much different team on the road.

Comment

This is a must win for them (not us). They better win at home this week or it'll be one ugly ass scene when this team leaves the field at the final gun.

Really freaking ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Drew Brees is not dominant right now. His weapons are more limited than they have been in the past and his shoulder is jacked up. They are also a much different team on the road.
                I don't disagree but if they can't pressure him like we saw yesterday and he has the time in the pocket, he will make the defense pay. They have to figure out a way without sending the house to get pressure on the QB. And I don't mean sacks. They just need to alter some of the passes to help disrupt the offensive flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  This is a must win for them (not us). They better win at home this week or it'll be one ugly ass scene when this team leaves the field at the final gun.

Really freaking ugly.
                  I agree. At this point analyzing the flaws of other teams is beside the point. Our team is a complete mess right now, and for every criticism of the Saints, I could offer 3 equally damning criticisms of our team.

At this point, I think Chip is coaching for his job. Not because Lurie will want to fire him, even after a 4-12 season; he's shown us he's more patient than that. However, if this shit keeps up, and this team of hired guns starts to turn on Chip, Lurie might have no choice.

Maxwell has already made comments about the defense being left out to dry. Murray is clearly unhappy. If they start making waves, you can't cut them like DeSean and McCoy. Not 1 year after making them the cornerstone of your first offseason as GM.

If Chip loses at home to a 1-3 team, he may lose the locker room, the fan base, and start the wheels turning that could lose him his job.

Comment

Working...
                  X