How different is the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How different is the game

If the defense had stopped that first damn third and 19?

Didn't the D get burned on a third and 19 draw by Atlanta too?

Set the whole tone for the game. When you're the D and you know your offense is guaranteed to go 3 and out in a very quick manner on their first drive, it's imperative you get off the field early.

Chip's offense does the D no favors when it comes to TOP, but Billy's D certainly helps with that too.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      If the defense had stopped that first damn third and 19?

Didn't the D get burned on a third and 19 draw by Atlanta too?
      What is it about this fucking team? They're just too fucking smart. The most obvious challenges are always their undoing. Who knew Julio Jones played WR? Who knew a team would run a draw in 3rd & long?

Who knew you shouldn't go in to a season with grocery baggers playing Guard or a kicker that can't kick?
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Lousy scheme on that play.

Barwin was the only person left in the middle and het got wiped out by a block. That is just bad coaching and explains a lot.

Comment

Same exact thing in the Atlanta game except it was Kendricks. It's almost as if Gruden had game planned for third and 19 -- send the receivers deep, double team the single linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Same exact thing in the Atlanta game except it was Kendricks. It's almost as if Gruden had game planned for third and 19 -- send the receivers deep, double team the single linebacker.
            I remember Kiko having a shot to make a play on the runner before he got to the first down marker only for Kiko to let the guy come to him as opposed to attacking him. Runner made one move and Kiko was too slow to react.

Comment

Working...
            X