Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buzz Bissinger calls Chip Kelly a fraud!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Bissinger calls Chip Kelly a fraud!

Who the fkkk is Buzz Bussinger? Was he the guy in those Back to the Future movies?

“It’s his arrogance that I hate. It’s his feeling that ‘I don’t need personnel, I don’t need players, I just need my system,’ ” Bissinger said. “‘And if we don’t win, it’s because the players didn’t execute my system.’ That’s BS.

“Would you like to be in the Eagles locker room knowing that you’re completely expendable? That you’re always thrown to the wolves, it’s always your fault, your lack of execution?”

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/p...les-coach.html
    Last edited by Maniac; 10-06-2015, 11:12 PM.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Belicheat's motto
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Who the fkkk is Buzz Bussinger? Was he the guy in those Back to the Future movies?
      Buzz Bissinger was the guy who wrote Friday Night Lights. One of the more prominent long-form sports writers around these days.

He's also been very open in interviews about his weird sexual fetishes, to include cross-dressing and masochism. Not that it's pertinent to this, but...

Comment

SO FAR THAT'S WHAT KELLY IS. HE'S LOSING OR LOST LOCKER ROOM. HIS ARROGANCE IS OVERWHELMING. EVEN IF IT WAS B.S. FROM REID, HE TOOK THE HEAT, DIDN'T DUMP IT ON PLAYERS."I GOTTA DO BETTER JOB" IS BETTER THEN MY SYSTEM IS GREAT THESE PLAYER ARE NOT EXECUTING IT.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Can't believe I'm defending Kelly, but.....

...it's not like he's calling out people who don't execute BY NAME. (and I've seen coaches throw people directly under the bus in all my years watching this sh*t) Come on, let's not kid ourselves. The part that Kelly is responsible for is acquiring and preparing the players for Sunday. When Sunday comes, he has very little to do with winning and losing. Monday through Saturday, he's TOTALLY responsible. So then you ask yourself: Has he brought in the right players? What's his ultimate plan? (he'll never answer that) I still say that he's made a lot of changes in a short period of time and it's going to take time for it to come together. Could that time have been shortened by not f*cking around with the likes of Matt Barkley and Tim Tebow? THAT, to me, is his biggest mistake. This starting group should have got more playing time in the preseason. I don't care about the risk of injury. What has caring about risking injury done for you up to this point. Nothing. They seem out of sync and not prepared.

Comment

Yeah at the end of the day, it may be a matter whether they can gel before the locker room is totally lost. A couple wins in a row in a crappy division could fix things, but if they can't pull it together (like this week) then it won't matter. Gelling in week 8 when you're 2-5 and basically already eliminated won't make a bit of difference.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Pretty Accurate

Comment

Whatever....we all bitched when the excuse was "I need to do a better job....."

Comment

exactly, and we still make fun of that.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    exactly, and we still make fun of that.
                    Winnie the Pooh is now, "The players are not executing".

Fuck you Winnie. You picked these players. Cunt-juice.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                      Could that time have been shortened by not f*cking around with the likes of Matt Barkley and Tim Tebow?
                      Choosing Barkley and Tebow over Tyrod Taylor. Ouch.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                      X