Flyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers

Looked like a hungry team last night. If not for that bonehead penalty by Medvedev right before the 2nd intermission, who knows. He's still new to the NHL obviously. They looked like they were prepared to play. I liked the fire and I think that is all I really wish I could see in the Eagles. A little fire. This Chip system is a bit too finesse for my liking. Gotta get nasty and punch someone in the mouth.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Haha....the Medvedev penalty, where did that second stick even come from? I thought at first that he had an opposing players stick but didn't see anyone missing one...never saw that one before.

Hey, they got a point.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
      Haha....the Medvedev penalty, where did that second stick even come from? I thought at first that he had an opposing players stick but didn't see anyone missing one...never saw that one before.

Hey, they got a point.
      I think it was schenn's but i'm not 100% positive.

It's better than the pens last night. I'm loving sports radio out here. It's a complete meltdown after 1 game in Pittsburgh.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Looked like they had a lot more pop, two missed penalty shots though? Can't have that..

Damn, hate Tampa too wish they would have pulled that one out!

Comment

Here we go, Flyers, here we go!!

Wooo! It's all we've got!

Comment

If they played hungry the other night they are playing fat and happy tonight. That 1st Period was one of the worst I ever saw. Until they get those young guys up and get rid of the shit Holmgren strapped them with, they will not sniff a playoff berth.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              If they played hungry the other night they are playing fat and happy tonight. That 1st Period was one of the worst I ever saw. Until they get those young guys up and get rid of the shit Holmgren strapped them with, they will not sniff a playoff berth.
              that's okay though. I have no problem with them being as they are...as long as hextall keeps getting rid of the bad contracts for younger and talented players.

i don't know if the team will be ready before giroux is past his prime...so if a team gave the right offer...if i were hextall...i would move on it.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
              X