Don't worry about Brees...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry about Brees...

The D has been respectable . No blowouts. They aren't the real problem with this team.

Wow I actually agree with this statement at about 90%

They should have made the stop against the shitty Washington Team Name

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
      Wow I actually agree with this statement at about 90%

They should have made the stop against the shitty Washington Team Name
      it's actually a good point.

if the offense got their head out of their ass...they could put up early points and put the pressure on the other team.

they just aren't consistent...and that has been a hallmark of the Chip Kelly offense for 2 years now.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The offensive performance in the first half of games leads to what we saw the Skins do at the end of a game. Chip stopped those silly posters on the sidelines. Now he needs to stop this 3 plays in a split second nonsense and let the QB think about audibles and the D rest.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
          The D has been respectable . No blowouts. They aren't the real problem with this team.
          Aints are also without their starting LT. Time to hit Brees in the mouth.

Comment

Don't be ridiculous CrockofCocks never has a good point

nm
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              nm
              Mass school shootings. Get typing those yucks.

Comment

CrotchCreamPete
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

although the O has been a huge problem

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  nm
                  this defense can not stop the pass, can not stunt properly or bring pressure,,if the game is on the line and Davis needs to get off the Field I'll put green on drew with a 4 man rush every time.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                    it's actually a good point.

if the offense got their head out of their ass...they could put up early points and put the pressure on the other team.

they just aren't consistent...and that has been a hallmark of the Chip Kelly offense for 2 years now.
                    THERE LIES THE ISSUE. SHITFORD DOES NOT, NOR HAS HE, IN HIS CAREER, GOT HIS TEAMS OFF TO AN EARLY FAST START. IT'S WHO HE IS ALWAYS BEEN, SLOW START, GET CLOSE, LOSE AT THE END WITH A LATE PICK. WON'T CHANGE.
                    I HOPE HE DOES CHANGE IT UP FOR THE IGGS, FOR THE FANS OF THIS TEAM, BUT DOUBTFUL.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The more I think about this team they are going to end up around 8-8 with another shitty pick in the 20ish range

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                        Aints are also without their starting LT. Time to hit Brees in the mouth.
                        And that's the KEY right there...if you don't get pressure on him, he WILL complete passes and wear down the D. D needs to get off the field and not spend 40 min on the field. The O can greatly help in that aspect by maintaining long scoring drives. I know, duh, right?

Do it. Do it.
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                        X