• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owls!

Good old fashion ass whooping.

Here's a good story.....

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
    Good old fashion ass whooping.
    So the day after the foreskins debacle, I run into the vet who cared for my horses in the past. Hadn't seen him in a few years. The first thing he says to me is, "hey, don't they gave a football team in Philly anymore?"

Now, I recalled that Roger got his education at Penn State, so I look hm in the eye and say (in a raised voice), "sure do.........Temple baby!"

It was sooooooo sweet.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Nice!

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      So the day after the foreskins debacle, I run into the vet who cared for my horses in the past. Hadn't seen him in a few years. The first thing he says to me is, "hey, don't they gave a football team in Philly anymore?"

Now, I recalled that Roger got his education at Penn State, so I look hm in the eye and say (in a raised voice), "sure do.........Temple baby!"

It was sooooooo sweet.
      It's great to see a team who can pound the football and control the clock. What a concept!

Comment

I was tailgating next to the Matakevich family today...After the game was over and my crew had been at Xfintiy for a while, Tyler still was willing to humor us all and talk football...I love the '15 Owls

Comment

Fear the owl!

Comment

Working...
          X