T.O. Back to Philly ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.O. Back to Philly ?

Terrell Owens' "A Football Life" aired Friday night on NFL Network.

While promoting the in-depth look at his life this week, T.O. hopped on Philadelphia radio. Of course, with the Eagles' current struggles the former receiver -- who helped carry Philly to a Super Bowl appearance -- was asked if he could help if signed, even at 41 years old.

"Absolutely, yes," Owens told the 94WIP Mike & Ike Show on Friday, via CBS Philly. "No question, no question about that, sir."

Remember when Randy Moss said earlier this season he could still play? Owens is just riding that wishing star.

"You think that I shouldn't be playing right now?" Owens said. "I definitely could be playing right now, but based on my character -- yeah, people can say, 'Oh, he's 41.'

"But I'm not your average 41-year-old ... And when I was on that football field, I felt like I was the best thing out there and it was due to how hungry I was and how dedicated I was."

Let's not even bother unpacking this moonshot idea.

In reality, the only reason I wrote this was to point out how ridiculously awesome the T.O. "A Football Life" was.

HE MAY BE A TOTAL FRIGGIN LUNATIC, BUT BETTER EVEN AT HIS AGE, I'M BETTING, ANYTHING IGGS HAVE NOW.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      HE MAY BE A TOTAL FRIGGIN LUNATIC, BUT BETTER EVEN AT HIS AGE, I'M BETTING, ANYTHING IGGS HAVE NOW.
      1000% he is.... Cant be worst than KKKooper, Huff and Miles Austin

Comment

Working...
      X