Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry but Bradford looks like a firing offense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry but Bradford looks like a firing offense.

He's terrible. Your GM sends a good qb and a 2 for a qb like this and your GM needs to go. If he also happens to be the coach then strip him or fire him. Fuck this.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Demarco is not that far behind. should have signed Mathews and a WR.

Comment

It's looking like you are right

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        He's terrible. Your GM sends a good qb and a 2 for a qb like this and your GM needs to go. If he also happens to be the coach then strip him or fire him. Fuck this.
        I've been critical of Bradford... But I think besides the intended he looks pretty damn good
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Besides the interceptions? I think you got auto corrected? I mean besides all the shitty runs Murray has looked good too. The int's have been killer. Multiple in the end zone!

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            I've been critical of Bradford... But I think besides the intended he looks pretty damn good
            Same problem as Sanchez. Looks great until the killer mistake.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

poor throw

bailed out by PI

Comment

Originally posted by james1051 View Post
                bailed out by PI
                Matthews is trash
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Another one!!!

Comment

going for a Team Record

he is brutal

Coach Kelly is covering GM Kelly's a$$ by refusing to bench him

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      Another one!!!
                      So...I'm watching eagles and rams. At least foles is getting hit when he throws his picks. I don't know what Sam's excuse is.

Comment

Chip obviously made adjustments by throwing the ball more early in this game. They even seem to be changing the snap count. But holy fuck, the QB play is terrible.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It's one thing to want to get rid of Foles. But trading that 2nd rounder is just pathetic.

Comment

I'm fine with Chip the coach. Seriously concerned about Chip the GM.

Comment

This is all just the emotional ebb and flow of being an Eagles fan.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X