Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"This is all just the emotional ebb and flow of being an Eagles Fan." (c)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This is all just the emotional ebb and flow of being an Eagles Fan." (c)

3rd and Inches

I don't even know what that means.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      It means "Bradford sucks"
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

you said it in another post like 2 minutes ago. ??

Comment

HAHAHA. Everybody loves to play Monday morning GM and coach. People clapped and giggled with the Murray and Samantha signing. As eagles fans we are disappointed so much that we don't even know how to be happy. Some adjustments were made for this game, but Samantha is sucking ass, but instead of focusing on the correct adjustments, we continue to blame the coach/GM. He just calls the plays, he doesn't throw, catch, or run with the ball.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Stop the lies Sellen!!

Comment

HAHAHA. Everybody loves to play Monday morning GM and coach. People clapped and giggled with the Murray and Samantha signing. As eagles fans we are disappointed so much that we don't even know how to be happy. Some adjustments were made for this game, but Samantha is sucking ass, but instead of focusing on the correct adjustments, we continue to blame the coach/GM. He just calls the plays, he doesn't throw, catch, or run with the ball.
              But he picked the players that throw catch run the ball. Chips a cunt... Unless he wins the super bowl... Then he gets a blumpkin
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Stop the lies Sellen!!
                how drunk ARE you?? look at the "firing offense" thread, wherein you wrote the quote that is the subject of this thread.

Comment

Exactly, he either is the greatest coach in the world or a POS. Did we ever define blumpkin?

Comment

Sellen for the love of God!

Originally posted by Sellen View Post
                    how drunk ARE you?? look at the "firing offense" thread, wherein you wrote the quote that is the subject of this thread.
                    Take that crack pipe from your lips!

Comment

I will cut you.

and a blumpkin is taking a dump while getting a blowjob. (duh.)

Comment

Have you ever...(wait for it)...participated in said act? Just pretend like this isn't being viewed by a lot of people.

Comment

will you think I'm cool if I say yes? that's all I'm worried about. people thinking I'm cool.

Comment

You would just be a bored member named Sellen who performed a blumpkin. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody is cool. Being cool is so 90s. I try to be disturbing. Disturbing is the way to be.

Comment

honestly, does a blumpkin even work? seems like it might be physiologically impossible for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X