Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good drive

nm
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    nm
    I was going to throw a compliment out there but didn't want to jinx anything.

Comment

I was noticing the board was REALLY quiet that whole drive...

Comment

Funny how that works out.

Comment

Not a jinxing factor. People just love the misery. Easy to hate, hard to give credit.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

AND THE FUCKING KICKER MISSES THE PAT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Not a jinxing factor. People just love the misery. Easy to hate, hard to give credit.
              I'll tell you AFTER the game!

Comment

Working...
              X