is it foolish to be optimistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it foolish to be optimistic?

i realize the saints are terrible, but maybe they're working out some of the kinks? figuring out how to "gel"?

Originally posted by Sellen View Post
    i realize the saints are terrible, but maybe they're working out some of the kinks? figuring out how to "gel"?
    SHHHHHHH!!!! The hates working.

Comment

Yes. I still don't trust them. Need to put a couple of wins 5ogether.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

yes I should say "cautiously" optimistic. this whole time I've been thinking that they just needed to figure out how to play together as a team given all the change. I was starting to give up on that, but maybe i'll hold out hope for another week or two.

Comment

Saints are bad, but Charles Kelly is showing the ability to make adjustments. The O-line is either doing a better job in pass protection or Sham is getting rid of the ball faster.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

If you are scared by a dog...oh wait. Cute puppy.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

my little baby! he loves the eagles.

Comment

I'll take it. Not ready for the games to be meaningless in October.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yes. Hi Sellen.
                  WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    I'll take it. Not ready for the games to be meaningless in October.

They showed me some grit today, I can only hope they continue to build on it, HAVE to beat the G-men next week, no ifs, ands, or butts.

Oh yeah, my hat is off to Hicks.

Comment

Might as well. Defense looked good and they got the win.

If they can get to the bye 4-3...
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I think they beat up on a Saints Oline that's worse than our own

But really if you watched Boykin last night,,U must know its better to accept what the team is.... a work in progress,,,many ups and downs along the Way.
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Hilarious

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                          If you are scared by a dog...oh wait. Cute puppy.
                          Got to beat the Giants. It's got to happen.
                          DB

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                            But really if you watched Boykin last night,,U must know its better to accept what the team is.... a work in progress,,,many ups and downs along the Way.
                            Looks to me like a team that is going to need another quarterback next season. Until they get that solved, they'll be treading water.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Probably. The line isn't good enough.
                              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                              X