Confidential to Trent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to Trent

How do you feel about that QB from TCU? I think his name is Boykin.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

cant run,,cant read a defense

will never make it,
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Haha, he sucks? Damn.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I just think Chips O can work in the league

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Haha, he sucks? Damn.
        and if he has the right Trigger man it can be explosive. I know its been posted before but imagine if Chip had Randall in his Prime...jeeeesus H christ,,
        Last edited by TRENT; 10-11-2015, 04:48 PM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Boykin has it all, aside from the arm, legs, tools, he also seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and the game never seems too fast for him, even when the play is broken.

However, I know this is going to sound like homer fan crying, but they won that game on two terrible non-calls.

With about 6 min. to go and a 3rd and long with Kansas driving there was a no call on the wr that got absolutely grabbed, held, pulled down, right in front of the ref, that would have been a 20 yarder from the spot and a 1st, if nothing else they get 3 out of it, as the spot was in FG range.

Then next play when Boykin takes off and has the long run to the EZ, take a look at the K-State outside LB, he gets pulled down, that is what springs Boykin on that run.

I know it happens all the time, and it usually evens out, but those two back to back were a 10 to 14 point swing right at the end of the game, ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            Boykin has it all, aside from the arm, legs, tools, he also seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and the game never seems too fast for him, even when the play is broken.

However, I know this is going to sound like homer fan crying, but they won that game on two terrible non-calls.

With about 6 min. to go and a 3rd and long with Kansas driving there was a no call on the wr that got absolutely grabbed, held, pulled down, right in front of the ref, that would have been a 20 yarder from the spot and a 1st, if nothing else they get 3 out of it, as the spot was in FG range.

Then next play when Boykin takes off and has the long run to the EZ, take a look at the K-State outside LB, he gets pulled down, that is what springs Boykin on that run.

I know it happens all the time, and it usually evens out, but those two back to back were a 10 to 14 point swing right at the end of the game, ridiculous.
            He's not even in the first round in a lot of mock drafts which I find mind boggling

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
              He's not even in the first round in a lot of mock drafts which I find mind boggling

I think he's legit, of course he's barely 6' tall, really he reminds in stature anyway of a young Mike Vick, except I think he is a LOT more dedicated to the game and can read a defense.

Coach Snyders whole game plan last night was built around keeping Boykin on the bench as long as he could, almost worked.

Comment

sounds good to me,,,go get him

he will be top 3
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

He's 6'2" 220lbs, that sounds fine for a running Qb

big enough to find the throwing lanes, 6 2 is better tha 5 11".
                  Last edited by TRENT; 10-12-2015, 10:39 AM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    big enough to fine the throwing lanes, 6 2 is better tha 5 11".

Just looked it up, and you are right, not sure were I got the 6' from???

Comment

Working...
                    X