Clear All

• Nick Foles

Yikes!!!

11/30 36.7% 141 YDS 1 TD 4 INTs 23.75 Passer Rating

Still wouldn't mind having that 2d round pick

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    Yikes!!!

11/30 36.7% 141 YDS 1 TD 4 INTs 23.75 Passer Rating
    Rather have Bradford today. But that's like drawing a scientific conclusion with a very small n.
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      Rather have Bradford today. But that's like drawing a scientific conclusion with a very small n.
      Saints D is pathetic. I feel the same as far as Sammy obviously having a better game today, but talk to me next week...he could easily be horrible again.

Also, let's not forget the 2 putrid INTs in the endzone today.

Comment

I think Bradford might be retarded

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Saints D is pathetic. I feel the same as far as Sammy obviously having a better game today, but talk to me next week...he could easily be horrible again.

Also, let's not forget the 2 putrid INTs in the endzone today.
        I mean nothing mean spirited by that remark. He just throws some balls that have me questioning whether he is hallucinating or just stupid.
        DB

Comment

The Rams only play against NFC West teams. Weird.

The 2nd round pick still gets me. The Rams wanted Foles badly enough to extend him. It confuses me that Chip had to give up a 2nd for a guy that the Rams didn't want.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            I mean nothing mean spirited by that remark. He just throws some balls that have me questioning whether he is hallucinating or just stupid.
            i agree. he should have had at least one more INT. there was one pass where there wasn't an Eagle player within 15 yards.

Comment

Working...
            X