• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan McShovelhands

Bum

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    Bum

For a while there in the second half Sunday I thought maybe he had gotten his confidence back a bit and was turning it around,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

then he dropped two more.

Comment

Agreed no idea what this cats deal is, he had a promising rookie year and now he can't even catch a cold..

Comment

Matthews

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        Agreed no idea what this cats deal is, he had a promising rookie year and now he can't even catch a cold..

I'm not happy with his play so far this year either, but to say he can't catch a cold is over-stating things a little. He is on pace to catch 96 passes this season. Granted not for the yards or touchdowns we'd hope for.
        Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
        www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

Valid, guess I should have said he can't catch the important "cold"/passes that could have won us games..

Still have zero idea what his deal is..

Comment

I seem to remember a number of posts last year to the effect that suspicions about his hands dated back to his college playing days.

Comment

Matthews

Interestingly, after I posted that I looked at all the stats and his 30 catches have come on 45 targets. So he's only catching 66% of the passes aimed at him.

Even removing the bad throws / uncatchable balls from that number, it's still not good.
              Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
              www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

He had the dropsies in college. His stat totals were good because they threw to him every time.

Comment

I like the guy because he's tough and gets open. However, something about him reminds me of LJ Stiff. I think it's the mental lapses and the fact that he runs like he's about to fall
                  I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                    X