Craziest inning of baseball ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest inning of baseball ever

53 min ,inning 3 errors by Texas ,benches clear twice. Home run ,bloopers 2 umpire reviews. WTF!!!!
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Women covering babies heads from beer cans being thrown, unbelievable!

Comment

Yeah that wasn't pretty
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

That's ok.. Since it didn't happen in philly it won't even make the news.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
          53 min ,inning 3 errors by Texas ,benches clear twice. Home run ,bloopers 2 umpire reviews. WTF!!!!
          Finally something to cheer about in T.O. Damn that was one crazy inning!

Comment

Put me in the camp of people

Who LOVED the bat flip by Bautista. Epic in every way.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'll take the opposite

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              But I'm not offended by it either. I like the act-like-you've-been-there-before, but I don't begrudge Bautista for doing it. I just think the nonchalant trot around the bases is cooler. nbd.

Comment

One of the Toronto sports radio guys summed it up like this: Bautista has been a great player for, until this year, shit baseball teams. That bat flip was 12 years of frustration.

Comment

DAMN SKIPPITY. JUST WATCHED THAT GAME TODAY. HE BASICALLY SAID TAKE THAT BITCHES AND GO HOME. LOVE THAT, BUT HE WILL CATCH ONE IN THE BACK NEXT YEAR, NO DOUBT.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

IMO, the bat flip and his stare down at the pitcher was horseshit ... he needs a 95 mph shave the next time he steps in the box against the Rangers.

See how much bat flipping he does after he's flipped on his fucking back like Bystrom did to George Brett in '80.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Stop it

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      IMO, the bat flip and his stare down at the pitcher was horseshit ... he needs a 95 mph shave the next time he steps in the box against the Rangers.

See how much bat flipping he does after he's flipped on his fucking back like Bystrom did to George Brett in '80.
                      I've seriously never seen a more passive aggressive group of athletes than baseball players. You don't want Bautista to flip his bat ? PITCH BETTER. It's not disrespectful to the game, pitchers just don't like to have their feelings hurt. And when those sensitive ass feelings get hurt, they want to retaliate by turning a baseball into a weapon, throwing it at someone at 97, 98, or 99 mph. What's gonna happen when that retaliation pitch gets away from the pitcher, and someone gets cracked in the face or dome and gets seriously injured ? The unwritten rules of baseball are the dumbest things in sports. They need to stop acting like a bunch of pussies and take their pitching failures like men. talk about betas.....
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Unca Cholly was on the radio this AM discussing it. I think he didn't really care and understands the excitement, but felt it was unprofessional. I guess I agree.

Comment

That was a pretty chippy series

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                          Unca Cholly was on the radio this AM discussing it. I think he didn't really care and understands the excitement, but felt it was unprofessional. I guess I agree.
                          And the Jays were still pissed because of that fluke play where Texas scored, even though it was the correct call. I just think that these unwritten rules are dumb. The best way to not have Bautista celebrate is to not give him a pitch to put into the second deck of a stadium as big as the Rogers Centre. If you do it, suck it up, and move on to the next pitch. What would we say if a cornerback retaliated with a cheap shot every time he got beat for a TD ? That wouldn't be okay, and it shouldn't be okay for a pitcher to be able to purposely hit a batter with a pitch for celebrating a home run.

Comment

And the Jays were still pissed because of that fluke play where Texas scored, even though it was the correct call. I just think that these unwritten rules are dumb. The best way to not have Bautista celebrate is to not give him a pitch to put into the second deck of a stadium as big as the Rogers Centre. If you do it, suck it up, and move on to the next pitch. What would we say if a cornerback retaliated with a cheap shot every time he got beat for a TD ? That wouldn't be okay, and it shouldn't be okay for a pitcher to be able to purposely hit a batter with a pitch for celebrating a home run.
                            It was a jerkoff move. Act like you've been there before and stop showing people up.

Comment

Or.....

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                              It was a jerkoff move. Act like you've been there before and stop showing people up.
                              Act like a grown man, and not some sensitive, fresh into puberty, teenager.

EDIT : And on top of that, American League pitchers should REALLY stfu, because they never have to get into the batter's box and face the music themselves.
                              Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 10-16-2015, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X