Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or...

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    Act like a grown man, and not some sensitive, fresh into puberty, teenager.

EDIT : And on top of that, American League pitchers should REALLY stfu, because they never have to get into the batter's box and face the music themselves.
    Act like a grown man and run the bases after you hit a HR and not some arrogant egotistical punk HS baseball player showing off for Little Miss Mary Jane Rotten Crotch sitting in the stands with her pretty pink panties.

Comment

I thought he ran the bases just fine

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
      Act like a grown man and run the bases after you hit a HR and not some arrogant egotistical punk HS baseball player showing off for Little Miss Mary Jane Rotten Crotch sitting in the stands with her pretty pink panties.
      Touched every one of em.....
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

It was a jerkoff move. Act like you've been there before and stop showing people up.
        Meh I don't know. Big game and emotions run pretty high especially considering how that inning went and it was a deciding game.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
          Meh I don't know. Big game and emotions run pretty high especially considering how that inning went and it was a deciding game.
          Too much Hot dog shit in sports anymore. These clowns care more about their damn TD dance or showing up the Pitcher when they do something good anymore.

Comment

Too much Hot dog shit in sports anymore. These clowns care more about their damn TD dance or showing up the Pitcher when they do something good anymore.
            I won't disagree with that.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Im with the old schoolers, stay classy. You cross the goal line lay the ball down, you hit a homer put your head down and run the bases. Rather be respected then false idolized.

Comment

You stop it ... you want tough guys or not?

He's so tough with his bat flip ... he can handle some chin music.

Edited to add: I like Bautista ... gave my kid an autograph at spring training a number of years ago ... but horseshit is horseshit.
                Last edited by slag; 10-17-2015, 07:15 AM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

You don't have to be tough

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  You stop it ... you want tough guys or not?

He's so tough with his bat flip ... he can handle some chin music.

Edited to add: I like Bautista ... gave my kid an autograph at spring training a number of years ago ... but horseshit is horseshit.
                  To flip your bat. He's showing emotion. I wonder how long baseball players would last on this board with their uber thin skin.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                  X