NFL cracks down on officials!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL cracks down on officials!!!!!!

The NFL has announced that the side judge that missed the clock shenanigans in San Diego has been suspended one week with pay!!!!!

Hey, isn't that what we peons call a vacation?
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

But wait......there's more!!!,!

The back judge that faked up the Seahawks game will not be allowed to officiate the Colts/Pats game.

He wil be re-assigned to a "lesser" game.

The joke only gets longer.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

What did you think of Dale Scott "mixing up two rules"?

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        The back judge that faked up the Seahawks game will not be allowed to officiate the Colts/Pats game.

He wil be re-assigned to a "lesser" game.

The joke only gets longer.
        A "lesser" game?!? WTF?

It would be one thing if two teams playing each other were already eliminated from the playoffs and you put him on that game. But at this point this is not the case. I'd be pretty pissed off if I was a fan of a team playing in the game they move that chump to.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Beyond words

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          What did you think of Dale Scott "mixing up two rules"?
          Just what the fuck are these jokers paid for?

Umpires are so fucking arrogant in their demeanor. There's no strike zone in beisbol, only what the plate umpire says it is. What crap!

It's tragic that mlb lets it's games be officiated by guys that don't even know the rules! Harlold Reynolds was very impressive last night. He knew exactly what the rule was when the play occurred.

Comment

My first thought too.

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            A "lesser" game?!? WTF?

It would be one thing if two teams playing each other were already eliminated from the playoffs and you put him on that game. But at this point this is not the case. I'd be pretty pissed off if I was a fan of a team playing in the game they move that chump to.
            Just what message does the relay to the two teams that get this yutz assigned to their game this week? You suck so we're giving you the officiating dregs. Good luck.

Comment

Oh no!!!!

...not the dreaded suspension with pay!!! Those animals!!

How about flogging, or a healthy kick in the nutz?

This thing is a joke and with each laughing decision only makes it easier to believe the "fix is in " conspiracies.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Damn, that's some brutal punishment. With the money the NFL generates is it really too much to ask them to hire a bunch of young in-shape guys and make it their full-time job? If nothing else, they could keep up with the action and actually know ALL the rules.

Comment

full time refs

Each week I watch games that the refs end up determining the outcome. This has to stop. We need full time refs, penalities without pay for consistent poor calls and weed out the guys who can't run to even see the play in action.

Comment

Working...
                  X