Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Cosell: WCO is run more purely by Eli than by Rodgers

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...221841103.html

"One reason the offense is so effective is that Manning is really good before the snap. He doesn't get the reputation of being that kind of a quarterback, but he's brilliant. He's phenomenal in reading the defense before the play, especially when it comes to the run game and getting the Giants in the right play. And his pre-snap reads fit this offense very well."

"McAdoo came from Green Bay, and the Giants basically run the same offense as the Packers. There are a lot of tweaks and slight differences, but in both offenses you see a lot of slants and in-breaking routes. You'd even have to say that the offense, as it's drawn up on a chalkboard, is run more purely by Manning than it is by Aaron Rodgers. They're different quarterbacks. Rodgers is a second reaction player. He'll make plays late in the down. Manning is more of a rhythm thrower in this offense, getting the ball out fast right after the snap."

Who gives a fuck about "purely", Slack Jaw, or your bitch ass?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Greg cosell said that the Colts should have drafted RG4Skin

Comment

Stop responding to this little virgin.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Hahaha!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Bump