Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip Rivers would be nasty in Chips offense

People may hate him but I dig his game
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Thinking the same

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    People may hate him but I dig his game
    Every long pass lands right over receiver's shoulder. He has great touch.

Comment

He has the finesse to crush

Comment

West Coast version of McNabb. Some impressive throws, then complete choke job when it matters the most.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

gotta disagree. mcnabb had a great arm but he didn't nearly have rivers' touch. rivers posts huge numbers pretty much regardless of his WRs, going back to when mcnabb was still in the league. i really doubt mcnabb would have won 9 postseason games if he was a "complete choke job." he's actually better in that aspect than rivers, but rivers has let a lot of 4th quarter and late season comebacks.

Comment

Ask a Charger fan about Rivers. I live in their television market. Rivers looks all world during the regular season, not so much during the playoffs.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Ask a Charger fan about Rivers. I live in their television market. Rivers looks all world during the regular season, not so much during the playoffs.
              just as in mcnabb's case, couldn't that have been because of other factors? yeah rivers lost his last postseason game, but that team wasn't good enough to beat the highest scoring offense ever. as usual the QB takes the blame.

Comment

Lolipop last play of game. FTM's

Comment

The worser play

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                  Lolipop last play of game. FTM's
                  Was where he had Woodhead a few plays earlier but threw to Gates instead, who was 2x covered.
                  DB

Comment

He's the bets that never was.

Stat whore who never even made 1 Super Bowl let alone win one.

There has NEVER been one truly great QB who has that stain on his resume.

RIvers has a lot of Brees in him in that he throws his team out of, then back in to games.

Comment

Ffl player

Comment

Warren Moon

Comment

he's never had a really great team around him...nor an OL

Comment

This generation's Jeff George

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I thought this thread was about Rivers, not Bradford.

Comment

Working...
                              X