• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! what a deal!

Got this in the in-box this morning....

--------
    Good morning,

The Pro Bowl returns to Hawaii’s Aloha Stadium on January 31, 2016. It’s Team Rice against Team Irvin squaring off in the game that brings you closer to the NFL’s biggest stars.

As part of The Membership Club, we are offering you this exclusive 2016 Pro Bowl pre-sale opportunity to see your favorite players compete live a week before Super Bowl 50. Simply for being a loyal Season Ticket Member, you have the opportunity to purchase tickets to the 2016 Pro Bowl before the general public.

As an additional benefit for being a Season Ticket Member, Ticketmaster ticket fees will be waived for all orders. To take advantage of this exclusive Season Ticket Member benefit, please click on the link below and enter the code provided.

Sincerely,
    The Philadelphia Eagles
    -------

Now... aren't I supposed to be wanting NONE of the players from my favorite team playing in that game?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Wow...The Membership Club. Pretty rarified air up there, isn't it?

And yes, true fans don't want their favorite players in Hawaii. But obviously The Philadelphia Eagles front office isn't about making true fans happy. Just the ones who take junkets to Hawaii to joing the NFL prima donna circle jerk.

Comment

I really hate the Pro Bowl now. Who gives a crap of this old player vs this old player's team.....You want to make excitement for the Pro Bowl? Tell all the players whomever gets voted Pro Bowl MVP will have his city awarded the Super Bowl next year. That also will put pressure on players to show up to give their city a chance instead of no-showing.Also the winning team gets to split 10 million dollars and the loser gets nothing.
      Timb2's Music Video of the Week
      Change Style by Benny Bennasi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po4zg2lBBG8

Comment

Working...
      X