Ricardo's beloved Pinnis has become unlistenable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardo's beloved Pinnis has become unlistenable

I'm not a "I hate you bc you're not philly" person but Jesus He's a goddamned wind bag and I just cannot listen to him any more.
    Haven't since Bruno left. That show got old in record time. Went from listening for about an hour a day to not being able to take 5 consecutive minutes of him anymore.

Matching him with Hollis and Spike? Who did that? Absolutely awful radio.

Hollis brings no perspective. He can't even get 10 words in over Innis' diarrhea of the mouth, but even when he does it's terrible commentary.

burger king's son is so terrible it's hard to put into the the proper context.

I think I don't like Innis bc he tries TOO hard to care about Philly sports. It's fake and weak sauce. All passionate and whatnot. Tries way too hard.

Philly can't do any better in the afternoon slot than him vs missanelli? I actually gave missanelli a listen on a run one afternoon last week. He talked about fucking cheese vs peanut butter crackers for 20 minutes. One and done.

They should seriously put elevator music on from 10-1 and put Mike and Ike on from 1 - 6.

Edited to add: I have no idea why I typed all of this. It's a rambling mess. But I needed to vent. Am I only one who feels like he's taking crazy pills from 2 - 6?? Trying to get (twin) Hype for the game and Pinnis is killing my vibe, man.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-19-2015, 02:16 PM.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    I'm not a "I hate you bc you're not philly" person but Jesus He's a goddamned wind bag and I just cannot listen to him any more.
    Haven't since Bruno left. That show got old in record time. Went from listening for about an hour a day to not being able to take 5 consecutive minutes of him anymore.

Matching him with Hollis and Spike? Who did that? Absolutely awful radio.

Hollis brings no perspective. He can't even get 10 words in over Innis' diarrhea of the mouth, but even when he does it's terrible commentary.

burger king's son is so terrible it's hard to put into the the proper context.

I think I don't like Innis bc he tries TOO hard to care about Philly sports. It's fake and weak sauce. All passionate and whatnot. Tries way too hard.

Philly can't do any better in the afternoon slot than him vs missanelli? I actually gave missanelli a listen on a run one afternoon last week. He talked about fucking cheese vs peanut butter crackers for 20 minutes. One and done.

They should seriously put elevator music on from 10-1 and put Mike and Ike on from 1 - 6.

Edited to add: I have no idea why I typed all of this. It's a rambling mess. But I needed to vent. Am I only one who feels like he's taking crazy pills from 2 - 6?? Trying to get (twin) Hype for the game and Pinnis is killing my vibe, man.
    I kind of like Hollis and PInnes.

I think Spike is there just to make sure things don't get out of hand.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Hollis is miserable. He always was. Thinks way to highly of himself for merely being a mediocre player.

P-innes is just a loudmouth. He's a Gen-Y loudmouth and that's only different between him and miss.

Spike sounds like he got beat up in high school. a lot.

Just listen to podcasts.

Comment

They should put Runyan on with Pinnis. He has been great in spot duty.

Comment

I haven't listened in awhile too

But mostly because the igs have been sucking. Basic sports news/radio/tv embargo
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            Hollis is miserable. He always was. Thinks way to highly of himself for merely being a mediocre player.

P-innes is just a loudmouth. He's a Gen-Y loudmouth and that's only different between him and miss.

Just listen to podcasts.
            I think Hollis has some good insight on d-line play. I believe he knows what he is talking about there. I agree I wouldn't put too much stock on any other sports commentary he has. He does frequently amuse me, though.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post

Just listen to podcasts.
              He started well over 100 games in the NFL. He was productive for a long time and was very stout against the run. Played on teams that won a lot of games. Its pretty unfair to call a UfA from Podunk State who carved out such a career mediocre. He wasnt an all time great but he was hardly a schlep.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

so yes

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                He started well over 100 games in the NFL. He was productive for a long time and was very stout against the run. Played on teams that won a lot of games. Its pretty unfair to call a UfA from Podunk State who carved out such a career mediocre. He wasnt an all time great but he was hardly a schlep.
                mediocre

Comment

Working...
                X