I said I'd be satisfied with 3-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said I'd be satisfied with 3-3

At the beginning of the season if they were showing that they were coming together. I was wrong. I'm not satisfied. They seem to be coming together on defense but on offense they are ragged. At best. I see few signs of the offense clicking on all 8. Or even 6.

Carolina's front seven is for real. They aren't the Giants with their thumbs up their butts. Wonder how many picks Bradford throws under pressure.
    DB

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    Wonder how many picks Bradford throws under pressure.
    Josh Norman can't wait for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      At the beginning of the season if they were showing that they were coming together. I was wrong. I'm not satisfied. They seem to be coming together on defense but on offense they are ragged. At best. I see few signs of the offense clicking on all 8. Or even 6.

Carolina's front seven is for real. They aren't the Giants with their thumbs up their butts. Wonder how many picks Bradford throws under pressure.

They are legit. Charles Johnson is out, so that helps reduce the pass rush. They are gonna have to find a way to sustain drives for longer than 2 minutes. If they can control the clock a little better than they have, I see a close victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        They are legit. Charles Johnson is out, so that helps reduce the pass rush. They are gonna have to find a way to sustain drives for longer than 2 minutes. If they can control the clock a little better than they have, I see a close victory.
        This and I'm hoping like all hell nobody else gets banged up, they are going to need this bye after the Panthers, both mentally and physically.

Comment

Working...
        X