Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The good news is the Eagles are only a couple players away from legit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good news is the Eagles are only a couple players away from legit.

The bad news is those positions are #1 WR and QB.

If Bradford doesn't turn it around this season, I want him gone gone gone. That means QB rating of 90+ at the end of the season. He has the potential to be an albatross around the neck of the Birds for a long time if Kelly gives him a big money deal. Personally I don't think the guy's head and heart are in it.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

So in other words Chip will probably be looking at his 4th starting QB next season

Comment

BLAH BLAH BLAH Its the same shit every season. Until this team learns how to draft and develop their own picks they are going nowhere.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Not for nothing

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
        BLAH BLAH BLAH Its the same shit every season. Until this team learns how to draft and develop their own picks they are going nowhere.
        Unlike Reid who had a few choices for a decent franchise QB in his first draft, Chip came in during a draft that offered dreck at that position. Winning ten games the last two seasons hasn't exactly given us a good draft position in the first round to find a QB. And it is too soon to judge our first rounder this year, he has the talent to become a number 1 WR IMO.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I don't think I am Sam is going to get anything close to what he would have before the season started.

There are plenty of cheaper guys out there you can get 1.5 interceptions a game and 5 terrible decisions from. Shit, we (not they) have one backing I Am Sam up as we speak.

Comment

Wish I could do Photoshop. An I Am Sam movie poster would be sweet.

Comment

He has 10 more games for a chance to tie his own noose or to name his signing price. I plan on drinking beer and observing which way it goes.

I already know Sanchez isn't the answer. And even the most optimistic bum here didn't expect a lombardi this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Comment

That's an excellent choice.

Comment

Hahaha I guess I'm not the only one

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    That thinks he looks slightly retarded out there. That googley eye he has??
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Yeah I'm in the same boat

Still think he's a slight upgrade from Fooles gold, but not nearly as good as I expected after preseason
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm not sure QB is the big need

I'm not saying Bradford is the answer, but I think a "good enough" QB can win with this team if we added some OL talent and perhaps an elite CB draft pick.

If you give a decent QB time with this offense, as long as they have a decent arm, they should be able to get points. With a good Oline, the running game will open up the passing game.

A great QB would certainly help, but I'm not sure it's a necessity. If they signed a cheaper QB option and invested in a couple of marquee FA OL instead, I think this team could challenge with the WR's we have.

I think the lack of a running game early in games is killing us.

Comment

Great is not necessary. But Bradford is making too many mistakes - like a Sanchez 2.0.

And they should have a running threat at QB. That's a big advantage in Kelly's system.
                          Last edited by Maniac; 10-21-2015, 09:57 AM.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                            Great is not necessary. But Bradford is making too many mistakes - like a Sanchez 2.0.

And they should have a running threat at QB. That's a big advantage in Kelly's system.
                            Running threat certainly would not hurt.

Comment

Working...
                            X